Thank you for your interest in Highland Terrace Apartments. We offer affordable two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments to qualified applicants. Our apartments boast spacious layouts that create an inviting sense of openness. Our impressive amenities prioritize safety, security, and eco-friendliness, making them ideal for individuals.
Overview of Screening Criteria:
- No previous evictions for lease violations.
- Good credit history. (Lack of history will not be a cause for rejection).
- Demonstrated ability to pay rent.
- Must meet Student Eligibility
Please complete the application in its entirety. If any areas do not apply to your household, indicate them with N/A in the appropriate section. In addition to submitting this application, you will also need the following:
Completing Your Application:
- Current state photo ID for every household member over the age of 18,
- Birth certificates for every household member, and
- Social security cards for all household members.
Submitting Your Application:Once your application is complete and you have all additional documentation, submit your application and
documentation in its entirety to the Management Office.
Methods for Submission:
- Drop off the application at our office at 852 Barnaby Street SE 102, Washington, DC 20032 during business hours (M-F 9:00 AM 5:00 PM)
- Mail the application to our office at 852 Barnaby Street SE 102, Washington, DC 20032
We look forward to working with you on your application. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us or set up an appointment to complete your application in person.
Highland Terrace Apartments